Masslooking and Massvoting is the new trend of automation. These modules allow you to view stories and interact with polls, sliders and quizzes in a bulk amount.
Currently Masslooking and Massvoting are under the radar, so you are able to do actions previously impossible by automation standards.
How do you use Masslooking and Massvoting:
Masslooking and Massvoting have been merged into the one module instead of the two modules you may be used to. Here are the steps on how to use them efficiently
- Choose the account to activate them on
- Choose whether to target by people who have liked the targets most recent post, or by people who follow the target
- Enter in targets
- Select which type of actions to do (e.g. poll vote, answer question, slider points)\
- If you elect to answer questions, enter your answers into the text box below
- If you opted to use Slider Points, select your percentages to use in the two drop down boxes underneath the text box
- If you open to do polls, select whether you want to select the first option, the second option, or one at random
- Choose how frequently the system relogs
- Choose your speed
- Set your breaks, activate and save!