This is currently effecting MassLooking – Instagram has applied a Global restriction on story views – this affects every company offering MassLooking – We will do free time upgrades until a workaround is found.
The alert you may be seeing is related to a recent, global wave effecting all third party services, There are currently rumours that this is Instagrams start at filtering and potentially imposing limits to MassLooking but they are rumours, for as long as Third part services have existed waves like these have been common and will continue to be common, Whilst I personally believe there is nothing to worry about I have outlined below the steps to take to fix this and to secure your account further.
It is important that when you re-login your account you do a sweep of your settings to ensure your break times are set correctly (12 Hours on 12 hours off is the longest we safely suggest) that your targets are in-line with your accounts niche and goals and that your activity speeds are sensible.
Steps for resolution
- Log in to your Instagram app on your local device and change the password.
- Logout from the Instagram app.
- I would highly suggest following the additional steps below too.
- Log in to the Instagram app on your local device, again with the new password.
- Open an account in Postable and re-login again in by going onto the account, selecting edit and ensuring you use SMS or your google Authenticator to Re-Login.
Once you have logged back in, re-enable any automation or tools you have been using and do not use your local device whilst actions are running on postable
The below steps outline how to disable location services on your Instagram App, on your local device, This is a huge data point Instagram utilises to tell a genuine login apart from one using a proxy, a third party service or even when your account is compromised – It’s one of the easiest things for them to track but one of the most effective, Disabling your Location services on any apps relevant to your Account makes this process harder for them resulting in less automated log-outs and alerts like the one you may have received today.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Location.
- If you don’t see “Location,” tap Security & location Location.
- If you have a work profile, tap Advanced Location.
- Tap App permission or App level permissions.
- Find Instagram.
- Choose an option:
Deny: The app can never use your location, even when you’re using the app.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find Instagram,Messenger,Facebook Pages manager and anything your account is associated with.
- Tap the app and select an option:
Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.
Thanks for reading, Please keep in mind these alerts are global, Have effected every third party, They have been common in the past, they will be common in the future.